Are you interested in writing a guest post for Nikki’s Plate?
First off, thank you for your interest in Nikki’s Plate! I am so excited you found my little piece of the internet and want to contribute! I can’t wait to see what you have to offer, but first lets talk the details…
I get many inquiries each day from people interested in writing guest posts, and am very selective with which posts I accept.
I am looking for writers for healthy food, life advice, DIY and travel content. I am looking to accept content that is inspiring and informative for my followers. If you have an idea in mind, keep reading to see my guest post submission process and guidelines.
Unfortunately, I can not accept submissions that do not meet these guidelines. I work hard to stay true to my readers and continue giving them what they want to see.
PLEASE NOTE: I do NOT accept guest posts from companies trying to promote their product or service. If you are interested in promoting a product or service, please contact me here or email me at [email protected]
I am looking forward to hearing your guest post pitch, so lets jump into the details!
I am currently accepting guest posts for the following topics:
- Healthy Food and Recipes
- Self Help and Life Advice
- Home Decor and Design
- The post must be 1000 words or more
- You may link to your website once in the body of the post
- You may include any other relevant and helpful links in the article, but it is up to my discretion whether or not I will keep them in the post or not.
- A short bio with a link to your website and social media outlets.
- If supplying your own photos (travel, food and DIY posts only), they must be taken by you and be at least 1200 pixels.
It would also be appreciated if you would share the published post to your social media outlets. Share your hard work!
Thank you again for your interest in Nikki’s Plate. I look forward to reading your guest post pitches!