These mini chocolate chip and oat balls are the cutest things I have ever made… and are only four ingredients!
The last few days I have been killing it in my gardens, and for some reason, when I am gardening, I always forget to eat!
Time just passes me by so quickly. Maybe it is because this is the only place in this world that I do not have a clock to look at. I don’t have any outdoor clocks for decor (if thats even a thing?) .. My hands are usually covered in dirt, so I can’t take out my phone..
Needless to say, time flies by and I usually end up skipping lunch.
I quickly whipped up these cuties, to snack on in a pinch. And they are delicious!!! Well then again, they have chocolate chips in them… have you ever had something disgusting that contains chocolate chips? NOPE.
These were super easy and quick to make too. And only contain a few ingredients, but are healthy and will load you up with energy!
So just go ahead right now, and whip up these cuties in your kitchen, right now. Go. Im not kidding. You need these in your life.
All these minis contain are gluten free rolled oats, vegan dark chocolate chips, almond butter and agave syrup. For all those moms out there, these are peanut free making them school safe!
So lets jump right into the recipe shall we?
Hope you enjoy these mini energy balls as much as I do!
- 1 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 3 tbsp agave syrup
- 1/4 cup mini vegan dark chocolate chips
- Add all of the ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Mix together until well combined.
- Cover and chill in a refrigerator for at least 30 minutes (this just makes them easier to work into balls)
- Grab a heaping teaspoon full of the mixture and roll it into a ball with your palms. Repeat with the remaining oat mixture (you can adjust the size of the balls according to your preference).
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days!