Vegan and Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies, made vegan and gluten-free. These picture-perfect cookies are packed with delicious chocolate in every bite!
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1 pinch of cinnamon optional
- 4 tablespoons of soften coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup SMOOTH almond butter or any other nut butter, I find almond works best for taste here
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
Preheat oven 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking sheet.
Combine wet ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
Add the dry ingredients one ingredient at a time, and stir until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips at then end.
Take spoon full of the cookie dough and mold into a ball with your hands. Press onto the cookie sheet/parchment paper.
For soft and chewy cookies, bake for 9 minutes.. for crunchy cookies, bake for 13 minutes.
Cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!