Enjoy this pumpkin seed brittle my friends!
Pumpkin Seed Brittle
- ¾ cup Pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup gluten free oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp pink salt
- ½ cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add pumpkin seeds, oats, chia seeds, coconut sugar, cinnamon and salt to a mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- In a small sauce pan, combine maple syrup and coconut oil. Continue to stir until the mixture no longer seperates.
- Spread dry ingredients on the parchment paper evenly. Pour maple syrup and coconut oil over the dry ingredients. Make sure its even.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Once finished (it will be brown), pull out of oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once cool, break into brittle pieces! Enjoy!