This Easy Vegan Noodle Stir Fry is made with fresh vegetables, Tamari sauce, garlic, and spiced up with optional Sriracha sauce. This healthy dish can be made in less then 30 minutes!
Thought I would share my lunch I made the other day because it was very delicious! I love easy healthy dishes that take less then thirty minutes to make! When I am hungry I usually mean business and want food instantly... which is why I am queen bee of meal prep. It is the only way I can ensure I eat a healthy meal and not reach for something fast!
What is Noodle Stir Fry?
I thought I would quickly answer this question for anyone who doesn't know what a stir free actually is.. In easy terms, a stir fry is a Chinese cooking technique where veggies and noodles (or rice) are fried in a pan with a small amount of hot cooking oil. Usually this is done in a wok.
Obviously this recipe uses noodles instead of rice and it is still just as delicious! The sauce really gets absorbed by the noodles which makes each bite burst with flavour!
America has really taken over this delicious dish and made it a popular option for Asian cuisine! If you are looking for a stir fry rice dish, my Maple Ginger Tofu Stir Fry is amazing!
Is Stir Fry Vegan?
Stir Fry can be what ever you want it to be. Usually there is chicken or beef in a stir fry but with the up rise of vegan culture, vegan stir fry dishes are becoming a lot more popular.
I honestly think stir fry is just as good with out a meat source in there. I would have put some chicken breast in there but didn't have any on hand.. and it was just as tasty.
Obviously you can throw in some vegan protein sources such as hemp seeds, beans, peas or nuts. What ever you are craving you can throw into this dish. Thats the beauty of a stir fry.. the customizations are endless!
Lucky for us, stir fry can easily be made vegan!
How To Make Vegan Noodle Stir Fry
- Boil water and cook the noodles according to the package. I used instant rice noodles which were really good! But you can use whatever you have in your house. Drain noodles when finished
- Add veggies and garlic into a frying pan with a little bit of olive oil. Sautée until they are soft.
- Add the noodles right into the frying pan to mix with the veggies
- Add the Tamari Sauce, Sriracha (optional) and spices and stir.
Noodle Stir fry is best when it is served right away but you can also meal prep with it. You might just need to add a little bit of oil to the dish before reheating so it doesn't fully dry out.
More Asian Recipes to try:
- Maple Ginger Tofu Stir Fry
- 15-Minute Teriyaki Noodles
- 46 Fast & Easy Asian-American Recipes
- Asian Recipes | Allrecipes
I hope you enjoy this Easy Vegan Noodle Stir Fry recipe!
If you have any questions about this recipe, leave it in the comment section below and I'll make sure to get back to you on it!
If you make any of my recipes please tag your photos with #nikkisplate so I can see your beautiful creations! Any feedback in the comments below is greatly appreciated. I hope you have fun!
Easy Vegan Noodle Stir Fry
- 1 Package Instant Noodles (gluten free if needed)
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 2-3 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup Tamari Sauce (more or less to preference)
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Boil water and cook the noodles according to the package. (I used instant rice noodles) Drain noodles when finished.
- Add spinach, carrots and minced garlic into a frying pan with olive oil. Sautée until they are soft.
- Add the noodles right into the frying pan to mix with the veggies.
- Serve right away!
Don't forget to pin this image below! Share this delicious recipe with the rest of Pinterest world! Also make sure to follow my account to see when I post new recipes or home inspired content at Nikki's Plate.