Holiday White Candy Bark Recipe; A Festive White Chocolate Holiday Bark with Cranberry and Pistachio! This recipe will definitely be a crowd favorite this Christmas!
I just made this holiday white candy bark recipe, and I must tell you it was way too good and easy. You can make this in mere minutes, and it serves up perfectly to a group of people. This holiday white bark is the perfect compliment to your holiday table! White chocolate chunks, cranberries and pistachios are an excellent combination.
Take a break from all the holiday parties to whip up this Homemade White Candy Bark. White Chocolate is my favorite chocolate bar and it makes everything taste better.
This Holiday white chocolate bark is not just delicious, but it's so easy to throw together. It's perfect for gift giving, so make several batches of this holiday white chocolate bark because you can freeze it and pull it out as needed for your holiday baskets!
How to Make Holiday White Candy Bark Recipe:
This recipe is actually super simple! It only takes a few ingredients and 20 minutes (plus chilling). It's a must for your Christmas baking menu this year!
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this holiday white candy bark recipe:
- Coconut Oil (or oil of choice)
- White Baking Chips (or White chocolate chunks)
- Dried Cranberries
This recipe is super easy and quick to make. To start, line a 15x10x1 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Brush it with some butter (or oil of choice) Microwave white chocolate chips on high until melted, this usually takes a few minutes. Stir until smooth. Stir in the pistachios, dried cranberries and nutmeg. Spread into prepared pan. Chill in a freezer until completely firm. Break into pieces and serve!
Alternative White Chocolate Bark Ingredients
Here are a few things you can use instead of pistachios and dried cranberries:
- Walnuts, pecans, almonds, peanuts
- Dried cherries, blueberries or raspberries
- M&Ms or other candy
- Candy cane
- Crushed oreos
You can also tint the color of the white bark by adding a few drops off food coloring (such as red or green) to the melted chocolate before freezing it.
Tips for Making this White Candy Bark
- Use high-quality white chocolate chunks or white chocolate chips
- Be careful not to overbake the white chocolate in the microwave—it will become too hard if you do!
- You can add in any additional ingredients or toppings of your choice, but I can only recommend sticking with the ingredients in this recipe (because I have not tried many other combinations and can't guarantee it will work out).
- Use a thin, sharp knife to cut the bark into pieces. Or if you like the rustic look, break them apart with your hands!
- Store the white chocolate bark in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Fans of white chocolate will be right at home with this recipe, as the white chocolate chips provide a sweet, delicious base. So whether you are looking for a fun candy choice for the holidays or for your own snacks, this recipe is easy to put together and sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
More Christmas Recipes:
- HOLIDAY WHITE CANDY BARK RECIPE
- 15 INEXPENSIVE NO BAKE CHRISTMAS DESSERTS
- EASY CANDIED CRANBERRIES | SUGARED CRANBERRY RECIPE
- CHEWY CARAMEL COATED POPCORN RECIPE
- FUN NON-ALCOHOLIC MOCKTAIL DRINKS
- HEALTHIER VEGAN GINGER MOLASSES COOKIES
I hope that this candy bark recipe is useful as a new go-to recipe for your holiday parties and gatherings! As always, I would love to hear from you. If you make this bark, please comment below with your thoughts on it. I would love to hear how it turns out for you and which of the variations you tried! Please also feel free to share this recipe with others if you think they will enjoy it or find it helpful.
Until next time,
Holiday White Candy Bark Recipe
- To start, line a 15x10x1 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Brush it with some coconut oil (or oil of choice). Set aside.
- Microwave white chocolate chips on high until melted, this usually takes a few minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in the pistachios, dried cranberries and nutmeg. Spread into prepared pan.
- Chill in a freezer until completely firm. Break into pieces and serve!