Pretty Christmas Lantern Ideas; Lanterns are just about the most beautiful Christmas decorations you can think of and here are 25 more festive ideas for creating your own.
Lanterns are just about the most beautiful Christmas decorations you can think of, and yet even with these 25 more festive ideas, it seems I'm barely scratching the surface. Whether adding flowers to your Christmas display is a must or getting creative with materials like pine cones, toothpicks, cotton balls or felt for little holiday touches, there's still plenty of room to get inspired this season!
This holiday season. why not try your own Christmas DIY with a beautiful lantern for your front porch, front door, entryway or tabletop centerpiece! Perfect way to great your guests. DIY Christmas lanterns can be fun for the entire family and will get you into the Christmas spirit! Such a great decorative idea for your holiday display this year!
So let's jump into these Christmas lantern decor ideas!
Pretty Christmas Lantern Ideas:
First things first: what is a Christmas lantern? A Christmas lantern is a candle holder that can be hung up in your house. Often they're made of glass or metal, but you can also make them out of wood or wicker baskets. They come in all shapes and sizes, so there are lots of different ways to make them.
The second thing you should know is that there are two types of lanterns: battery-powered and electric. Both have their advantages, so let's take a look at each one:
- Battery-Powered Lanterns: These are great because they don't require any cords or outlets, which means they can be hung anywhere you want them. They also don't generate as much heat as electric ones do—which is good if you want your lanterns to be outside.
- Electric Lanterns: Electric lanterns give off more light than battery-powered ones do and are safer because they don't run on batteries that could leak and cause fires. However, they require an outlet or extension cord in order to work correctly and cannot be placed outdoors because they're too hot!
The best part about using a Christmas lantern is that it won't cost you much at all to put them up around your home—you can use any kind of material you want so long as it's not flammable (or else it'll catch fire!). And there are lots of ways to decorate them too!
Red and Gold Ornaments
Red Berries and Bows
Greenery and Pinecones
Red Ribbon and Stems
Ornaments and String Lights
Wood Log Stand
Evergreens and Red Holly Berries
Wilderness Christmas Lights
Christmas Tree Scene
Candles and Large Bow
Simple Fairy Lights
Winter Scene with Car
Peace and Joy
Santa Claus and North Pole
Lantern with Candles
Cardinal Christmas Lantern
Hanging Wreath Christmas Lantern
Simple Christmas Scene
Large Burlap and Plaid Bow
Lanterns are a classic Christmas decoration, and they're perfect for indoor or outdoor use. If you're looking to add some festive flair to your home this holiday season time to DIY a Christmas lantern!
They're easy to make, and they'll look adorable on your front porch or mantelpiece. So get ready to have a lot of fun this holiday season! If you have a party, or want to decorate your house for the holidays, lanterns are a great way to add some color and fun to your home.
There are many different types of lanterns available at stores like Walmart or Amazon. The best thing about them is that they come in all different colors and shapes. You can use them as table centerpieces or hang them from your ceiling
More Christmas Decor Posts:
- 30 CUTE CHRISTMAS WINDOW PAINTING IDEAS
- 20 BEAUTIFUL EMERALD GREEN CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS
- 35 BEAUTIFUL FARMHOUSE CHRISTMAS FRONT PORCH DECOR IDEAS
- 40 CHRISTMAS WINDOW BOXES IDEAS
- 15 GORGEOUS FARMHOUSE CHRISTMAS TABLE SETTING IDEAS
Until next time,