"Fall shows us how beautiful it is to let things go."
I cannot believe fall is almost over! It feels like it was yesterday that I was pulling out my autumn décor and running to starbs for a PSL. So before another fall passes us by, I wanted to create a list of must dos before the end of fall 2016.
Well here you go, here is the list. Life is too short to let this beautiful season pass us by. I have had many moments to really take it all in and I want everyone else to be apart of it with me. Take advantage of the beauty nature has to offer this time of the year.. We have a few more weeks to complete this list, so lets get to it people!
- Take a hike through a forest
- Get cozy next to a fall scented candle
- Buy a new pair of cozy slippers
- Carve a pumpkin
- Watch a scary movie
- Make a fall playlist
- Make a DIY Halloween costume
- Cook some stew, soup or chili in a slow cooker
- Take a photo of your favourite fall tree
- Buy/try a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks
- Roast some pumpkin seeds
- Rake some leaves then jump in them!
- Go apple picking
- Watch the sun set
- Decorate your home for Halloween
- Take a bubble bath
- Watch Hocus Pocus
- Tour a haunted house or do a corn maze
- Buy a new cozy knit sweater
- Curl up and read a new book
- Make homemade pie or muffins
- Try a fall flavour tea (I tried pumpkin chai.. shocker?!)
- Buy Halloween candy and NOT eat the first box on your own… #lessonlearned.
- Switch to dark and edgy nail polish
Let me know if you are able to complete this list by the end of fall!
"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers"
Hi Nikki... just ready your blog... love all of those ideas.... such a gorgeous time for sure... thank you..
Thanks Andrea! Glad you enjoyed 🙂