The Best Healthy Pancake Recipe; looking for healthy gluten free and dairy free pancakes? Look no further! Enjoy these fluffy soft delicious pancakes. The secret is in the gluten free flour, almond milk and coconut oil!Jump to Recipe
Decided to post about my all time favourite pancake recipe. This is my go to recipe for any pancakes. The recipe is super easy and allows you to get creative with additional ingredients. This is the base. The basic of all pancakes.
You can definitely let your creative juices flow with this recipe by adding anything from blueberries and to chocolate chips. There are no limits with the recipe.
I haven’t posted a pancake recipe in a while so I thought this was needed! Considering I do eat them quite a bit. Any morning that I have a lot of time to make breakfast, I turn to these pancakes.
They are SUPER fluffy and do NOT taste like hard gross gluten free and dairy free pancakes. Back in the day, when I first started to follow a gluten free and dairy free diet, I hated baking.. everything I would make would come out rock hard and just unappetizing.
I would experiment all the time on my baking because I was determined to make healthy also tasty. Which is why I started this blog! I wanted to share my creations with everyone who was like me.
So if your someone who doesn’t want to sacrifice your morning pancakes, then this is the recipe for you!
The ingredients for the best healthy pancake recipe:
- Gluten Free Flour
- Baking Powder
- Organic Coconut Sugar (or sugar of choice)
- An Egg
- Almond Milk (or dairy free milk of choice)
- Coconut Oil
- Toppings: Maple Syrup and coconut flakes
The recipe is for a smaller serving.. You can double or triple this recipe to make more pancakes. The recipe below is for 1-2 people. I will admit that I almost ate all of these haha But on a usual day I could have been satisfied with half.
I just have a problem throwing away delicious food and my husband did not want any pancakes this morning. Do down my hatch they went!
When I was younger, traditional pancakes would make me nauseous if I ate more then one. No idea why, I just couldn’t do it! But these… I have no problem downing more then one. hehe
Related: PB and Pecan Pancakes
I added some coconut flakes to top these pancakes for some crunch which was so good!
Like I said, you can literally add whatever your heart desires to these pancakes. Get creative folks!… but not TOOOOO creative haha
So who is ready to dive into the best healthy pancake recipe!
The Best Healthy Pancake Recipe
- 3/4 Cup Gluten Free Flour (or flour of choice)
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Pink Salt
- 1/2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Sugar (or fine grain sugar of choice)
- 1/2 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 3/4 Cup Almond Milk (or dairy free milk of choice)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil Melted
- Maple Syrup
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Make a well in the center and pour in mik, egg and melted coconut oil. Mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly greased frying pan (I used coconut oil) over medium heat. Scoop batter into frying pan using 1/4 cup for each pancake. Flip pancakes after 2-3 minutes or until light brown.
- Serve immediately with maple syrup
The Best Healthy Pancake Recipe; looking for healthy gluten free and dairy free pancakes? Look no further! Enjoy these fluffy soft delicious pancakes. The secret is in the gluten free flour, almond milk and coconut oil!