I hope you enjoy these easy gluten and Dairy free Belgian waffles!
Easy Gluten and Dairy Free Belgian Waffles
- 1/2 cup gluten free oat flour
- 1 teaspoon of stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 egg whites 2/3 cup of liquid egg whites
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- Maple Syrup to top!
- Turn on your waffle maker to give it time to heat up/
- Mix all ingredients (except maple syrup) in a large mixing bowl or blend in a blender. Combine fully. Spray waffle maker with a non stick spray (I love coconut oil cooking spray best).
- Pour batter into waffle maker and cook according to your waffle maker!
- Smoother in maple syrup and enjoy!