Fun toppings to add to your Belgian Waffles:
- Chocolate Chips
- Cinnamon and Apples
- Pecans or Walnuts
- Organic Powdered Sugar
- Maple Syrup
I hope you enjoy these easy gluten and Dairy free Belgian waffles!
Print Out This Belgian Waffles Recipe Card Below!
Easy Gluten and Dairy Free Belgian Waffles
- ½ cup gluten free oat flour
- 1 teaspoon of stevia
- ¼ teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 egg whites ⅔ cup of liquid egg whites
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- Maple Syrup to top!
- Turn on your waffle maker to give it time to heat up/
- Mix all ingredients (except maple syrup) in a large mixing bowl or blend in a blender. Combine fully. Spray waffle maker with a non stick spray (I love coconut oil cooking spray best).
- Pour batter into waffle maker and cook according to your waffle maker!
- Smoother in maple syrup and enjoy!