Free Printable Pumpkin Carving Patterns; Easy + quick to download and print templates for your pumpkin carving fun! Scary, traditional or cute! Trace them or just use them as guidelines.
DISCLAIMER: Majority of these images are not mine, I have found them from various free graphic websites and made them into printable PDFs for your pumpkins!
Coming at you with a free printable! I am so excited to share this with you. I LOVE free printables.. well free anything, but who doesn’t! Am I right? Which is why I create this pumpkin carving pattern template for you all to enjoy too!
Free Printable Pumpkin Carving Patterns were always my go to back in the day.
My parents use to buy those cute pumpkin carving kits that came with all these “high tech” tools to make my pumpkins so perfect. And we would skim the internet in to find the most perfect pumpkin printables or ideas..
Did I say back in the day? Opps yes we still do this.
My grandma holds a pumpkin carving competition every year for all of us.
She gets to rank everyone’s pumpkin from first to last place. How fun right?
It gets serious… and stressful. There is usually a lot of blood, sweat and tears that takes place. For real. We have a very competitive family and it can get pretty intense! I have yet to win one of these competitions and every year it haunts me..
But this year… I am coming prepared. I am going all out. I am bringing these printables in my back pocket to help me carve the most perfect pumpkin that no one can top!
So yes.. I would say my family is pretty competitive. Some may say thats an understatement but hey, we are just like to win! I think it is mostly do to the environment we grew up in. We were always big into sports and competitive teams.
So when it comes to a competition about pumpkin carving…we take it serious.
How To Use Free Printable Pumpkin Carving Patterns:
- Follow the “Click here” links found below to direct you to the landing page to download these printables. You will actually have access to all my free printables after following this landing page.
- Download the PDF file. Save it to your desktop.
- Open the PDF file.
- Print the PDF file! – Make sure you scale the size so they fill the entire page. You don’t want a small little cat on the corner of your pumpkin do you!?
My go to jack-o-lantern originally was the normal face with minimal teeth.
Then I started to venture out into more complicated carvings like a cat or a ghost.. then I started making confetti jack-o-lantern.. which is basically a bunch of holes in the pumpkin (sounds boring but looks really pretty when it is all lighten up!)
Download Free Printable Pumpkin Carving Patterns Here:
Anyways, lets jump into these free pumpkin printable carving patterns that you all have been waiting for! To download these PDFs for your own use, CLICK HERE or any the image below.
I had way too much fun making these, I hope you love them as much as I do!
There are 25 patterns in the downloadable PDF file.
You can either print them all off and let the kids pick from the pile or you can print one by selecting the page to print and then typing that page number into the printing pop up.
Love free printables as much as me? Here are some others I found on the web:
Pumpkin Carving Patterns Tips:
- If you want to save on ink, plug in a USB, upload the PDF to your USB and take it into Staples! Or any other printing store.. It will only cost you about a dollar to print them all out! #moneysaving!
- Tape the print outs to your pumpkin and trace them REALLY HARD. This will leave indents on your pumpkin that you can follow when carving.
- Cut the outlines out and tape them to your pumpkin. Once they are taped and secured, trace them with a pencil. Remove the taped pieces and you will have a perfect outline of the objects!
- If you are super artsy/creative and trust your free hand.. you can also just use these print outs as guidelines. Place the print out beside your pumpkin and free hand the pattern.. if you can do this then I am SUPER impressed!
I hope you enjoy your 25 free printable pumpkin carving patterns!
Make sure you tag me at #nikkisplate with all your pumpkin carving creations! I seriously love creeping all your accounts and all your pumpkins so don’t mind me 🙂