Hey everyone! Just threw together this vegan and gluten free recipe this morning (more like afternoon because I worked a night shift last night and did not wake up unit 1pm today)! This recipe was super easy to make, literally took me 5 minutes to whip together. I made a crepe light mixture and added some raspberries to it.. because I wanted them to be pink hehe. I just blended everything together in my magic bullet (I am sure you can just use a regular blender). I love my magic bullet. I use it every morning. I cook for one, so this blender makes it easy to create delicious meals for one.
Once it is all blended up I just poured it into a heated pan. It should make one large crepe like creation. It cooked for maybe a minute on each side. Then I flipped it onto a plate, and let it cool for maybe 2 minutes. Once the crepe was not too hot, I smeared some naturally organic peanut butter on the entire crepe. Then I pealed a banana and rolled it up in the crepe. You have to be super careful to not let it break apart and rip. Super delicate hands here people!
Then I sliced it carefully with a steak knife into little pieces just like this! Easy and delicious!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond milk + 1/2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp spirulina powder
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp natural organic peanut butter
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS: maple syrup, coconut sprinkles, cacao nibs
- Heat pan on stove, melt coconut oil on pan to act as a nonstick layer.
- Pulse remaining ingredients (except banana and peanut butter) in a blender until smooth. Pour batter onto pan creating a thin coat on the pan. Cook one minute per side.
- Once finished cooking, smear peanut butter on the wrap. Place banana on wrap and roll up. Slice in to 1/4 inch pieces.
- Make sure the pan is super hot and you spread the batter thin.