Hey there folks! Guess what. I have a another pumpkin recipe for you! Are you surprised? At least this time it is loaded with MOIST (yes I dropped the M word) chocolatey goodness. And best part… all healthy ingredients! SCORE. Pumpkin Spice Brownies coming right up!
The past couple of weeks I have only been posting twice instead of the promised three posts a week original schedule and I am sorry for that. I am trying to figure some things out with my blog and am having a hard time keeping up with the three posts a week tradition.
I have been going back and forth, trying to decide if I should create only two posts a week that contain high quality content or continue to stress over posting three times a week.
I am finding it to be a lot harder now managing my behind the scene tasks while publishing 3 posts a week. What do you guys think!? Comment below 🙂 and give me some advice PLEASE!
Anyways back to the brownies!
These brownies contain minimal ingredients:
How simple? Only four!!
One hundred percent vegan and gluten free. There isn’t even any flour in these brownies! They get right to the point of chocolate + pumpkin. Throw it together and DONE.
I hope you enjoy these pumpkin spice brownies!
- 3 tbps Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree (not pie filling!)
- 1/2 cup Cashew Butter
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice or Cinnamon
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Line a baking pan with parchment paper or grease.
- Combine pumpkin puree and cashew butter in a medium bowl.
- Slowly add in cocoa powder and pumpkin spice filling.
- Pour batter on to baking pan. Tap to remove all bubbles and get an even layer of brownie batter.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes (or until golden brown and tooth pick pulls out clean not wet)
- Remove from baking pan and cool.
- Cut and serve!