20 Cat Pumpkin Carving Patterns (FREE PRINTABLE); looking for cat pumpkin carving ideas? Look no further with these free cat pumpkin carving stencils! Download and print!
Ah, Halloween — the best holiday ever, in my opinion. If you're still searching for the perfect pumpkin carving design, and by perfect I mean unique pumpkin carving ideas, why not go for one with a cat theme? I've hand picked 20 of the best cat pumpkin carving patterns that are fun and easy to create! I kept them simple and printable so they can be used anywhere.
I love carving pumpkins (even though a hook would be very helpful), and I especially love cat carving pumpkins! Here are twenty free cat pumpkin pattern templates you can use to impress your friends with your mad carving skills. What's better than that?!
This is for all you cat lover kids out there! Let's jump into these cat pumpkin carving patterns!
Cat Pumpkin Carving Stencils
These templates will help you carve the perfect design into your pumpkin, so that no one can miss it. They're easy to use—just print out the cat pumpkin carving stencils and trace them onto your pumpkin with a pencil. Then carve away! The results are sure to impress all of your friends and family this Halloween season. I have included everything from a cat face to funny cats to cat cartoon characters! Basically all the cat inspiration you need!
You can also use these stencils to decorate other surfaces: walls, windows, even furniture! Your imagination is the limit when it comes to these adorable pumpkin cat design images! See step-by-step guide below for how to use these furry friend patterns.
These patterns work best on a large pumpkin! Gut your pumpkin first by cutting the top of the pumpkin off and remove all the everything on the inside of the pumpkin!
Please note, these drawings are not mine, I created this printable in Canva. Canva is an easy-to-use graphic design platform that allows you to create stunning visuals for social media, presentations, websites, and more! I literally use it for everything!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FREE PUMPKIN CARVING CAT PDF
How To Use These Pumpkin Stencils
- Print out the PDF of patterns on heavy paper or card stock.
- Cut out the pattern pieces with a pair of scissors or an X-Acto knife.
- Tape the pattern together and to the pumpkin's surface, as indicated by the arrows on the pattern (you may wish to use clear tape so you can still see your lines).
- Using a pencil and ruler, mark off where you want to carve out a hole for your light source (e.g., battery-powered tea light). Make sure your lines follow the outline.
- Carefully cut along the lines with an X-Acto knife or similar tool that won't dull easily (such as a razor blade). Don't press too hard—you don't want to break through into another layer of pumpkin flesh!
If you dont actually want to carve them out, you can just use these templates as a guide for drawing the cats right onto the pumpkins with permanent markers.
What to Do with Your Cat Pumpkin Carvings
Here are some ideas for how you can use those adorable kitty pumpkins:
- Use them as a Halloween decoration. Create jack-o-lantern type pumpkins. Put them in your front yard or on your front porch, and watch as people wander by and wonder if they're real haha
- Use them as a decorative centerpiece at your Halloween party. You can even put candles inside of them! It's sure to be a conversation starter.
- Put one in each corner of the room, then light them all at once so they glow like jack-o'-lanterns from afar! They'll look great from the street when trick-or-treaters pass by on Halloween night—you'll be sure to get more candy than usual this year!
I hope you like these cat pumpkin design patterns and pumpkin ideas! Make sure you click this digital download to gain access to the PDF file! Have an amazing October everyone!
More Pumpkin Carving Patterns:
- 30 FREE PRINTABLE PUMPKIN CARVING STENCILS
- FREE PRINTABLE PUMPKIN CARVING PATTERNS
- FREE SCREAM PUMPKIN CARVING STENCILS
Until next time,
Leave a Reply