Today’s post is sponsored by Divine Flavor
Creamy Cauliflower Bake Ingredients:
- olive oil
- white onion
- tribelli peppers
- nutritional yeast
- green chives
- minced garlic
- pink salt
If you make any of my recipes please tag your photos with #nikkisplate so I can see your beautiful creations! Any feedback in the comments below is greatly appreciated. I hope you have fun!
Creamy Cauliflower Bake with Tribelli Peppers
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 3 cups cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped tribelli peppers
- 1 tbsp chopped green chives
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup cashews soaked then blended with 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp pink salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees bake.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Saute onion and garlic until the onion is soft. Add the cauliflower, tribelli peppers, and the water. Cover with a lid and simmer on low for about 10 minutes (or until the cauliflower is semi softened).
- Add cashew cream, pink salt, oregano, and nutritional yeast.
- Remove lid and bring to a boil for 1 to 2 minutes to thicken the creamy cashew sauce.
- Add mixture to a baking dish. Bake in oven for 30 minutes, or until lightly golden on surface. Remove and cool for approx 10 minutes so you don't burn yourself!
- Sprinkle with chives and serve!