Indulge in the ultimate coffee experience with my easy instant whipped coffee recipe. With just a few ingredients and a whisk, you can create a frothy and creamy coffee treat that will satisfy your caffeine cravings. Perfect for coffee lovers on the go!
Hi beauties! Are you a coffee lover who is always on the go? Do you crave the taste of a creamy and frothy latte, but don't have the time to wait in line at your local coffee shop? Look no further than whipped instant coffee!
This simple and quick recipe will allow you to enjoy the delicious taste of a coffeehouse beverage in the comfort of your own home. With just a few ingredients and a whisk, you can create a frothy and creamy coffee treat that will satisfy your caffeine cravings.
So, grab your favorite mug or cup and get ready to indulge in the ultimate coffee experience with this easy instant whipped coffee recipe.
How to Make Easy Instant Whipped Coffee Recipe:
If you're a coffee lover who's always on the go, you're going to love this whipped instant coffee recipe. With just a few ingredients and a whisk, you can create a frothy and creamy coffee treat that will satisfy your caffeine cravings.
Ingredients to Make Instant Whipped Coffee
- hot water
- sugar or sweetener of choice
- instant coffee powder
- milk of choice
- ice (optional for the iced version)
The first thing you are going to do in a mixing bowl is combine the hot water, sugar, and instant coffee powder. Using a whisk or electric mixer, beat the mixture until it becomes thick and frothy. This should take about 5-7 minutes. Fill a glass with ice and pour milk over it. Spoon the whipped coffee mixture on top of the milk. Stir the mixture together and enjoy!
Tips for Making Perfect Instant Whipped Coffee:
- Although hot water works faster, it is not necessary for the best results when making whipped instant coffee. The mixture will still whip up nicely with cold or room-temperature water.
- Using an electric mixer works best but you can still make this with a whisk if that is all you have on hand.
- Make sure you whisk the ingredients in a bowl NOT a mug, for best results!
- You can adjust the amount of sugar and instant coffee powder to suit your taste preferences. You can also try using stevia, maple syrup or honey for a healthier version!
- For a dairy-free option, use almond milk or coconut milk instead of regular milk.
- You can also add a dash of cinnamon or cocoa powder on top of the whipped coffee for an extra flavor boost.
- Serve with a straw and give it a stir before you take a sip.
More Coffee Recipes:
- THE BEST HEALTHY ICED MOCHA LATTE RECIPE
- MAPLE ICED COFFEE WITH "CREAMER"
- OVERNIGHT CINNAMON COLD BREW COFFEE
- PEANUT BUTTER COFFEE
Leftovers: Storing any unused whipped coffee in the fridge for up to 5 days is a great way to make the most out of your instant whipped coffee. Simply whip it again before use to make it more frothy and lighter in color.
Whipped instant coffee is the perfect treat for coffee lovers who are always on the go. It's easy to make, requires minimal ingredients, and tastes just as good as the coffee shop version. So, the next time you're in a rush but still want to enjoy a delicious coffee beverage, try making this whipped instant coffee recipe. Your taste buds will thank you!
If you have any questions about this recipe, leave it in the comment section below and I'll make sure to get back to you on it! If you make any of my recipes please tag your photos with #nikkisplate so I can see your beautiful creations! Any feedback in the comments below is greatly appreciated. I hope you have fun!
Share this delicious recipe with the rest of the Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook world! Also, make sure to follow my account to see when I post new recipes or home-inspired content at Nikki's Plate.
Until next time,
EASY INSTANT WHIPPED COFFEE RECIPE
- electric mixer
- 2 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 2 tablespoon hot water
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 16 oz milk (of choice)
- ice (optional for the iced version)
- In a mixing bowl is combine the hot water, sugar, and instant coffee powder.
- Using a whisk or electric mixer, beat the mixture until it becomes thick and frothy. This should take about 5-7 minutes.
- Fill a glass with ice and pour milk over it. Spoon the whipped coffee mixture on top of the milk. Stir the mixture together and enjoy!