Makes you forget you're actually eating veggies not actual pasta.
Zesty Jalapeno Pesto & Fresh Zucchini Noodles for Dinner!
Hope you enjoy this recipe, and I promise the next one won't contain hot sauce, jalapeno or cayenne pepper!
Jalapeno Pesto Zucchini Noodles
- 2-3 medium zucchinis
- ¼ cups of pecans
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 jalapeno pepper stem and seeds removed
- 2 cups of fresh basil leaves
- ⅔ cups of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste optional
- In a food processor (or strong blender), blend garlic, jalapeño pepper, basil, olive oil until smooth.
- Add in pecans and pulse. I love having chunky pecans in the sauce but you can blend until smooth if that is what you prefer!
- Prepare zucchini noodles by spiralizing the zucchini into a pan. Saute the noodles until soft and warm.
- Add in pesto sauce (the amount of sauce you like on your noodles, you can save the left overs for another day!), saute until everything is warm.
- Add salt and pepper.
Liked this Zucchini Noodle and Jalapeno Pesto recipe? Check these out: