M&M Rice Krispie Squares Recipe; Made with crispy rice cereal, marshmallows, and pastel M&Ms. These M&M rice krispie treats are a fun and easy Easter dessert perfect to share with friends or family.
Hi beauties! Coming at you with my M&M Rice Krispie Squares Recipe. Nothing says Easter like these pretty pastel M&Ms!
Here is a delicious recipe for M&M Rice Krispie Squares. These little squares are the ultimate treat to share with the family or bring along to Easter get-togethers. They're perfect for sharing, making and eating outside or toting with you on Easter egg hunts. I'm personally going to make them for my own Easter celebration with friends and family. You can make these squares in virtually any color you want — they would also be great as a graduation party snack! I love that they're fun, casual and so colorful.
The taste of these colorful creations is a little bit sweet, but not overwhelmingly so. The M&Ms give a nice burst of flavor and the crisp rice cereal provides a nice texture contrast. Enjoy them paired with cold milk on warm days or hot cocoa on cool ones — either way, they'll make an appearance throughout spring.
These M&M Rice Krispie Squares are such a fun Easter treat and perfect to share with friends or family. I just love how the bright colors of the M&Ms really make this treat pop, plus with the added chocolate on top you can't go wrong. These treats are so simple and easy to make, which makes them great for kids, too! Also, feel free to experiment and use other colorful candies in place of the M&Ms, like pastel jelly beans or gummy bears – just add them before you stir in the melted marshmallows.
M&Ms RICE KRISPIE SQUARES:
A classic rice krispie treat with colorful M&Ms, these M&M rice krispie squares are a fun way to celebrate Easter. They're easy to make, even for beginners, and are a great bake sale item or dessert for potluck parties.
INGREDIENTS IN M&M RICE KRISPIE SQUARES RECIPE:
How to Make Easter Rice Krispie Squares
The first thing you are going to do is line a 9x13 pan with parchment and then grease it. Then in a large pot, on medium heat, melt the butter. Stir in marshmallows and stir just until completely melted and combined (don’t overcook the mixture or it will harden).
Remove the pot from the heat. Stir in vanilla and salt right away. Working quickly, add the cereal and M&Ms, and fold until all are combined evenly. Immediately transfer the mixture to the prepared pan. You can top with some additional M&Ms to show off the color.
Place a piece of plastic wrap or parchment paper over the top to prevent sticking and lightly pressing it evenly into the pan. Set aside to cool completely to room temperature for about 1 hour, then slice into squares and enjoy.
I am always a fan of being able to find a quick but sweet treat on this blog. And these M&Ms Rice Krispie Squares fit that bill. They are simple and easy to make but are still fun for the entire family to make together.
If you have any questions about this recipe, leave it in the comment section below and I'll make sure to get back to you on it! If you make any of my recipes please tag your photos with #nikkisplate so I can see your beautiful creations! Any feedback in the comments below is greatly appreciated. I hope you have fun!
Share this delicious recipe with the rest of the Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook world! Also, make sure to follow my account to see when I post new recipes or home-inspired content at Nikki's Plate.
More Easter Recipes:
- EASTER BROWNIE CHEESECAKE BIRDS NESTS
- EASTER BIRDS' NEST VANILLA CUPCAKES RECIPE
- 13 CUTE EASTER RECIPES THE ENTIRE FAMILY WILL LOVE
- 25 CREATIVE LEFTOVER MINI EGGS RECIPES TO TRY THIS EASTER!
- SALTED CARAMEL CARROT CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- SALTED PECAN AND APRICOT BREAKFAST BARS
There's no denying it: these M&M Rice Krispie Treats are awesome. If you've never tried them before, or if it's been years since you grabbed a bag of the crispy, sugary treats, do yourself a favor and whip up this recipe. You may just find yourself addicted, too.
Until next time,
M&M RICE KRISPIE SQUARES RECIPE
- Line a 9x13 pan with parchment and then grease it with cooking spray
- In a large pot, on medium heat, melt the butter. Stir in marshmallows and stir just until completely melted and combined (don’t overcook the mixture or it will harden).
- Remove the pot from the heat. Stir in vanilla and salt right away. Working quickly, add the cereal and M&Ms, and fold until all are combined evenly.
- Immediately transfer the mixture to the prepared pan. You can top with some additional M&Ms to show off the color.
- Place a piece of plastic wrap or parchment paper over the top to prevent sticking and lightly pressing it evenly into the pan.
- Set aside to cool completely to room temperature for about 1 hour, then slice into squares and enjoy.